Skip to main content
You are not a member of this wiki.
Pages and Files
Mapa del Sitio
Tools for Making the Shift
What is a Program?
Theories of Change
Case Studies, Briefs
Who is making the shift:
Go back to CARE wiki main page
What's New On The Wiki May 2010
what's new on the wiki
What's New on the Wiki... May 2010!!!
We want to thank everyone who has been posting on the P-shift Wiki.
We hope to increase the frequency of the newsletter as contributions to the wiki have radically increased.
Keep up the great work everyone!
CARE Burundi Sexual and Reproductive Health Sub-Strategy
- cross-cutting, empowering strategies for their sexual and reproductive health for the empowerment of women and children
Children Underlying Causes of Poverty
- A synthesis draft of analysis on the causes of poverty for children in Burundi
Women Underlying Causes of Poverty
- A synthesis draft of analysis on the causes of poverty for women in Burundi
Governance in Burundi (local level report).pdf
CARE International UK and the Programme Approach
- The Asia Programme and Quality Working Group Meeting-Kathmandu, February 2010
ECARMU Regional Program Quality Group Terms of Reference
These new resources are found on the
Program Quality Group
Printable Version of Terms of Reference
- Final Inaugural Meeting Report
Report of Inaugural Meeting of RPQG
Final Report of Inaugural Meeting of RPQG
Session 5: PowerPoint Presentation - CARE Ethiopia
Session 5: PowerPoint Presentation - CARE Uganda
Session 5: PowerPoint Presentation - CARE Burundi
Report for Third Meeting of RPQG
Annex 1 - Annex 17 for the Third Meeting of RPQG
has been working on its wiki page and has a ton of new information! Check it out!
Mozambique has posted its first two documents on its progress on creating a new program on its wiki site!
A journey to Impact Groups
outlines the necessary steps taken over three years to get to the point of creating a well-thought out program.
Overview of an Impact Group
provides an overview of the impact groups that CARE Mozambique will focus on.
Documents CARE Nepal's work across different workstreams; This is an account of their journey across all of the elements of the pathways to long-term programming
The Program and Project Directory
The Program & Project Directory was rolled out in April 2010. Since then, we have received a lot of questions about the Directory. We have compiled the questions and answers and created a
The Directory Frequently Asked Questions Page
Global IM Wiki
The FAQ will be made available shortly in French and Spanish.
In the Practice Section of PQDL, the following new documents have been added:
Program Impact Evaluation Process Module 1 Overview
Program Impact Evaluation Process Module 2
Cautions about Cohort Studies
We have also added a new sub-category in the Practice Section of PQDLcalled,
"Key Resources for Project Managers"
- The resources are currently available in English, Portuguese, and French.
The following documents have been added to the SII library:
CARE SII Women's Empowerment Strategic Impact Inquiry Powerpoint Presentation
- Topics Emergencies, Working with Federated Groups, Engaging Men, Violence, VSLA, and an overview of Women's Empowerment.
WARMU has made some huge changes over the past few months. Visit these pages to see the changes:
- WARMU have edited their overview
- their present programmatic status, signature programs and learning questions.
Program Quality Forum
- The PQF meeting held in Monrovia in March 2010 action plans, annexes, and presentations are available
Vibrant Water Sector
-The Water Team has posted an overview and a survey on their P-shift wiki page. More information on VWS is also available on the
Learning Labs Home
Impact Measurement Wiki
How to Use a Wiki
help on how to format text
Contributions to http://p-shift.care2share.wikispaces.net/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Turn off "Getting Started"